Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Introduction

It's been four weeks since the Data, Analytics and Learning Massive Online Course started on 20th October 2014. This is my first online course and I'm sad that I missed participating in the first few weeks. Nevertheless, I still have hope since I was able to sign up in Mid November and I'm confident that I'll be able to finish the course successfully. 

In the next few days and weeks, I will be posting my reflections and competencies for assessment. I just started a learning marathon today, aiming to learn what I should have learnt in weeks in a few days. I know its late, but better late than never!

#DALMOOC

No comments:

Post a Comment

All materials are based on the EdX course - Data, Analytics and Learning
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.